Frequently Asked Questions
Website Audit Quiz
Is your website doing all it can for business? Are you wondering if it's out of date or current? This short quiz is geared to helping you determine if a new website would help your bottom line. Don't panic - it won't kill your budget to work with Ignite Marketing!
Your Company Title
Website (A Valid URL is required.)
1. How old is your current site?
1-2 years old
3-5 years old
over 5 years old
I haven't a clue but I do like the Black Eyed Peas "I've Got a Feeling" that plays when it comes on.
2. Do you perform your own website updates or does someone else?
I do my own website updates.
I have a maintenance contract with a website company.
I hire someone to update as needed.
Websites have to be updated?
3. I have a SEO (Search Engine Optimization) strategy in place.
I play around with SEO strategy myself.
I have an outside agency that optimizes my site.
What is SEO?
4. I have a budget set aside for my online marketing and website updates.
5. Do all the links in your site work?
I have no idea.
6. Do you have a "Call to Action" anywhere on your site?
A Call to Action is a button or link that asks your customers to "do something." They can fill out a contact form, subscribe to your newsletter, request a quote, etc.
Hmmm.... I haven't a clue!
7. When was the last time you added content or updated photos on your site?
Within the past few months.
Within the last year.
When I first launched my site then forgot about it.
I don't know but my picture stills shows my mullet haircut.
8. Does your website look good on mobile devices?
Yes - my site looks good on phones and tablets.
It's okay but not great.
Let me flip my phone open and check.
9. Do you blog?
No but I have thought about it.
10. My website is:
working well and I'm perfectly happy with the money it is adding to my bottom line.
something that is just there and I ignore it.
a pain in my side. I'm tired of all the emails I get about it from all over the place.
something that I really need to take care of and update very soon.
What specifically can we help you with?
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.